wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

2.08.2011

Answered prayers

 God has definitely answered my prayers. We are searching for a house and I wanted to get some sort of job to help bring in some extra money, but I wasn't sure what kind of job I could get or how that would mesh with our schedule and my husband's job. I had mixed feelings about the whole thing and wasn't sure what to do.

But God answered our prayers and provided 2 different opportunities for me to bring in some extra money. I am now watching 8 month old Mason on Wednesdays and 2 1/2 year old Molly on Mondays and Thursdays. So far, it has worked out really well. M&M fit right in and play well with my kids. It's great because I still have my evenings free. And the best part is, I get paid to do what I'm already doing everyday- playing with my kids! And it will bring in an extra $700 a month! I love seeing our down payment GROW! Thank you God for providing these opportunities!


Jonah, 2 1/2
 new Lauren post divider image

4 comments:

Danielle said...

That is awesome news! Isn't it amazing how God always seems to answer our prayers perfectly in His timing..not ours? :) So proud of you! ;)

Heavenly Savings said...

Cute Blog! I’m a new follower Happy Wednesday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Oh yeah! God really knows what he is doing...sometimes difficult to see that, but so glad for you!!!!!!

Him, Me, Wee 3 said...

I started watching a 13mn old little girl today. A much needed pink baby in my house of all blue! Although after seeing you 700 I really think Im under charging!

New follower from Follow Me back Tuesday. :)
www.himmeweethree.blogspot.com