wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

2.15.2011

Cupcake fun!

 In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought it would be fun to bake something with the kids. When I saw these heart shaped tins, I thought cupcakes would be perfect.

Lily and Jonah "helped" me bake. Obviously, their favorite part was licking the beaters :)



 They looked so cute when they came out of the oven!

 Topped with homemade pink frosting. Delicious!
 The finished product! They look good, but they tasted even better!

 Truly a day of love: an entire counter filled with cards and treats from friends and family :)
post divider imagenew Lauren 

6 comments:

Posh said...

Stopping by to say hello and to follow.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/01/happy-tuesday-4.html

Mayra said...

Those look soo yummy!

I was looking and looking for tins and only found heart shaped cookie cutters. lol

You have some cute kiddos on your hand. =)

Karen said...

What a marvelously adorable blog- I'm so glad I found you through the Blog Hop... Hoping you'll stop by and follow me back!

www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

Check out my giveaway now until Friday.

Kerry McCullough said...

Those are so fun! I wish I had seen those. Maybe next year :)

Thirty-One Trendy Totes said...

I am a new follower! I found you at the blog hop I would love it if you stopped by!

http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com

Amee said...

Hi, I followed you on google friends from www.madamedeals.com and I am looking for blogs that want to sponsor my facebook contest if you can help head over to the discussion tab on my facebook page Madame Deals, INC. I hope you follow me back. Thanks : )