Well, after thinking and praying and researching, I am still not sure if homeschooling is the best fit for us.
I feel like we have a lot up in the air right now.
Jake's career: There are a few options here and we are waiting for doors to be opened or closed. The first door will be opened or closed tomorrow.
Adoption: This is still very much on our hearts and minds. We are waiting until we get a little clarity about Jake's job before we move forward, but we are very excited about it!
Homeschooling: We are looking into this option and seeing if it would be the best fit for our family. It slightly depends on the path Jake's job goes as well, because of income and his schedule possibly changing. (If it changed, he would be able to help with the schooling too, which is something he is very excited about)
There are lots of pros but also many cons to homeschooling, plus the fact that I am feeling a tad overwhelmed by the whole choosing a curriculum thing.
But, the door is not closed.
So, we shall see. I guess we are waiting on career decisions right now, before we can really move forward with adoption and homeschooling decisions.
Please pray for clarity and for doors to be opened very wide or closed very tightly.