wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

11.30.2011

Thankful

This past year has been one of the busiest yet, but I have so much to be thankful for.

I am thankful for my husband, who is so devoted to our family, so in love with me, so crazy about our kids, so generous, so kind. The list could go on and on. I love him more than words can say and I am so happy we are about to celebrate 6 years of marriage!

I am thankful for my kids. This past year I have worked so hard to really become a great mom to my three blessings, and I have really grown leaps and bounds. Parenting is by far the hardest job ever, but I just love those 3 munchkins so so much! They are awesome kids- lots of energy, excited about life, super friendly and lovable, and they love each other so much :) They are best friends and I hope that continues for the rest of their lives.

I am thankful for our home. Our first house. What a blessing to be able to own our house! It sure comes with a lot of responsibilities, but it is worth it. The BEST thing about our house however, is our neighborhood. We are surrounded by amazing neighbors.I am so proud that Jake and I worked really hard to be able to buy our house and now we can provide such a great neighborhood for our kids to grow up in. It reminds me of the neighborhood that I grew up in ( Forest Ave!) and I am so thankful for that. 

I am thankful for health. This year, aside from a few illness (Jonah's Lyme and Kate's cyclic vomiting), we are all healthy. Somehow, we have managed to avoid any ER trips, and I pray that we won't be headed there anytime soon.

I am thankful for our awesome friends. I love that 6 years later, we still get together almost every week. What amazing friends we have.

 I am thankful that we have enough each month to pay our bills and credit card and put good healthy food on the table, and still magically have some left over each month!

I am thankful for:  having 2 reliable vehicles, Jake's jobs, family nights, our cozy down comforter, watching Lily play soccer, having three super ticklish kids and hearing their laughter, my camera and taking pictures,  beautiful New England, and the list could literally go on and on.

Thank you Lord for all you have blessed me with!



new Laurenpost divider image

No comments: