wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

8.24.2011

Those crazy munchkins


Okay, I'm not going to lie.

The kids have been driving me nuts the past few days. Lily in particular.

That girl has such a little attitude. I need to find a good way of really showing her who is boss. So far, nothing seems to be working. She has earned like 4 3's every day for the past 3 days. UGH!  I have a feeling that I was the same way when I was a kid..... bummer.

Jake did give me a night off last night and I was able to wander around and shop at my leisure, which was awesome. I took as long as I wanted and didn't have to wrangle kids out of the clothing racks, or listen to whining or someone saying, "I want this... I want this...." It was great. And Jake got to spend some good quality time with the kids (and of course, they were great for him. Figures, right?)

But, we did have a great time at the playground yesterday, and I got a bunch of good pictures of the kids :)


















new Laurenpost divider image

1 comment:

Jenna Shaw said...

I love all these pictures!! And the little one is def looking like a toddler now!