wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

8.17.2011

Flower Girl and Ring Bearer!

Last weekend, Lily and Jonah had the privilege to be in our friends, Rachel and Keith's wedding. Lily was the flower girl and Jonah was the ring bearer. The kids did a good job, although Jonah had a bit of a hard time at the beginning of the wedding, so I walked up with him. But both kids had a blast at the reception and Lily was a little dancing machine! Jonah looked so handsome in his tux and Lily looked gorgeous in her pretty white dress. And I am proud to say that I did a decent job on her hair! I am not gifted when it comes to make up and hair, but thanks to a little tip from the one and only Melody, I was able to find a simple, but adorable hairstyle to do with Lily's hair HERE.
Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy :)














The color on this one was kind of funny, but I actually like it :)



new Laurenpost divider image

No comments: