wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

1.07.2011

and the search continues

 Well, we finally heard back from the bank, and the house we put an offer on isn't going to work out. We are a little bummed, but we know that God has something in store for us. So, our search continues and we are continuing to be patient and content with where we are now. We'll see what happens!

Jake is out salting to prepare for the upcoming snow we are getting tonight. I had a bit of a rough time getting the kids to bed. That made me frustrated because I had a really good day with the kids. I was really patient with them, and everything went really well today. It felt so nice. I am hoping that we can have a fun weekend together.

Our 5th anniversary is on Monday. I am excited to go out and celebrate. I'm not sure what we are doing yet, but it's always nice to have a date night!
new Lauren post divider image

2 comments:

Kerry McCullough said...

The house thing always works out- we were devastated that we didn't get the first one we wrote a contract on and then a much better one came along. And congrats on your anniversary!

Liz said...

So sorry about the house...but you have the right attitude about it...God is completly in control and trusting Him is the best choice.

Congrats on 5 years! Keep that love alive and date each other often. Your family is adorable and those cute kiddos need a happy mommy and daddy.

I have more rough days and do more yelling at the kiddos then I want to admit...*sigh*...keep up the being patient...!