wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

1.05.2011

Perspective

I have been a grouch lately. I don't know what my problem is. Either I wake up grumpy, or the kids make me grumpy, and then my grumpiness rubs off on the kids.

I need to get motivated. I need some perspective. I need to spend more time praying. Sometimes I just get so caught up in life that I forget to take a step back and think about the things in life that really matter.  So often, the things that I get caught up in are things that don't really matter at all. I've always had a problem with wanting "things" to fit in. It doesn't help that we live in a very wealthy area. But I really am blessed with so much and have so much to be thankful for.

Lord, give me perspective and help me to always be thankful for what you have blessed me with. Help me to be content.

One of my many blessings- a healthy and beautiful 13 month old :)

new Lauren post divider image

No comments: