Last night I actually sat down and wrote out a schedule for today, and so far, I have stuck to it! And that's even including running, with all 3 kids, this morning. Whoa- I haven't been running in a while. Like a month or two. My summer goal of running 3 days a week went out the window at week one. Whoops. But, I went this morning! That's good right? I am starting slow, since I am an out of shape mom of three that is pushing the two littlest ones in the stroller while big sister rides her bike. I started off great, and I think I could have run the whole mile without walking ( my first milestone) except for THE ITCH. I was just starting into my third lap when it hit. This awful burning itch on my legs. Now, this isn't the kind of "wow, what a great workout- I can really feel the burn" kind of burn. This is like " wow, this itchy burn is so unbearable that if I start scratching it will only get worse and I think I will scratch the skin right off my legs" kind of itchy burn. SO, my questions to you is "What the heck it is?!" It is because I am more out of shape than I thought? Is it an allergy? I don't think it's from being too hot. Ugh. It was awful. I ended up walking more of that mile "run" than I wanted to.
| Proof that yours truly did, in fact, go for a run this morning with the three kids (all bundled up since it was only 50 out when we left!) |
| Can you see her one tooth?? |
Happy Almost Friday friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment