wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

9.16.2010

One thing that made me smile today was...

 a blog award from Heather over at Family Friendly Frugality! Thank you so much Heather- it made my morning!

 Here are the rules of the award:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.


2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
     
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

 This is hard because since I am new to the blogging world, I have recently found so many awesome and fun blogs!

  A Funny Little Peanut

 Life on a Stick

Her Good Intentions

Lovebugs and Monkeys

The Barefoot Mommy

Diary of a Devil Dog Wife

Mommy Minded

Crazy About My Baybah

A Good Life

Twice

Mama to Three Blessings

Marine Parents

Mom of Two Boys

That 22 Year Old Housewife

Trying to Stay Calm
       

new Lauren post divider image

11 comments:

Amber said...

Oooh! I am so excited! THANK YOU! I will be playing along with this for sure :) Hopefully can get to it this weekend. Congrats on the award!

MyLittle Anchors said...

Yay!Congrats!

Barefoot Mommy said...

Thank you for thinking of me! And congrats on you receiving the award as well! :)

Momma Chantal said...

Thanks Lauren!!

Lauren said...

Thank you so so very much!!! i swear every time i come to your blog for a visit i sit and stare at your header forever lol it is so sweet

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!! Hope to see you later today or tomorrow for friendship friday!!!

M.O.T.B said...

Thank you for including me! I also love your header!

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

You are so sweet!! Thank you so much for the award!! I will pass it on this weekend. :)

Frugal Invitation said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from the Wednesday blog hop! Hope you'll stop by for a visit, and follow me too!

April said...

aw thank you!! you have such an adorable blog :)

best,
april

www.marineparents.blogspot.com

AmyLee said...

yay, thanks for the award!! I am so flattered that you love my little blog :)

I am gonna try to post & pay it forward asap. I'm following you back now, too!

Heather said...

You have cozy coupes in your header! How could I not award it to you! LOL.

Seriously though, love your blog!