wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

1.10.2013

Anniversary.



Dear Jacob,

 Happy Anniversary! Can you believe it's been 7 years already?! I can't. 

We have been through so much in the last 7 years. But you know what? I wouldn't change any of it. I am so beyond thankful that I get to go through life with you. I mean, really, how lucky am I?? The luckiest. 

I pray that we have many, many, many more years to spend together. Remember our deal?

I love you more than I could possibly say in words. 

I can't wait to go out with you tonight and spend the weekend with YOU!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Love, 
Lauren
Very first picture of us, before we were even dating. Still LOVE this picture. 

Most recent picture of us (I think) from our Outer Banks vacation 2011. 

new Laurenpost divider image

1 comment:

Anna said...

Awww you guys are adorable... and look pretty much EXACTLY THE SAME. So impressed. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see you all at the next Kreyling family function!