~Tonight is night #2 of Kate going to sleep plug-less.
She is still crying...
~ Jonah has a nasty itchy rash on his torso and legs.
Not quite poison ivy (or Toys and Ivy as Jonah says), source of rash is undetermined.
~Said rash has made Jonah very grouchy.
Oh, and he has been up 6 times a night.
~ Jake is at academy, yet again, tonight. I am really starting to miss that guy.
~ I took the kids to vehicle night at the library tonight.
They loved it.
I am tired.
~ I wonder when the things I say 782 times a day will really start to sink in...
I should just record myself saying these things, and then play it on "repeat" all day long.
~ Jonah and Lily are in a wedding next week.
They are going to look unbelievably cute.
I am terrified that they are going to mess up the whole wedding.
~ Jake and I are already dreaming about our Outer Banks vacation we are going to take in the Spring.
It's going to amazing.
~It has been just about 3 years since I have talked to them.
I don't even know how that makes me feel- sad, angry, confused.
I wonder if things will ever work out. When we will talk again.
I just don't understand how they could have let it get this way.
It breaks my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment