wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

8.03.2011

Thoughts...

~Tonight is night #2 of Kate going to sleep plug-less.
She is still crying...

~ Jonah has a nasty itchy rash on his torso and legs.
Not quite poison ivy (or Toys and Ivy as Jonah says), source of rash is undetermined.

~Said rash has made Jonah very grouchy.
Oh, and he has been up 6 times a night.

~ Jake is at academy, yet again, tonight. I am really starting to miss that guy.


~ I took the kids to vehicle night at the library tonight.
They loved it.
I am tired.

~ I wonder when the things I say 782 times a day will really start to sink in...
I should just record myself saying these things, and then play it on "repeat" all day long.

~ Jonah and Lily are in a wedding next week.
They are going to look unbelievably cute.
I am terrified that they are going to mess up the whole wedding.

~ Jake and I are already dreaming about our Outer Banks vacation we are going to take in the Spring.
It's going to amazing.

~It has been just about 3 years since I have talked to them.
I don't even know how that makes me feel- sad, angry, confused.
I wonder if things will ever work out. When we will talk again.
I just don't understand how they could have let it get this way.
It breaks my heart.
But this is how it has to be right now.


Please VOTE for us HERE!
Thank you!

 
new Laurenpost divider image

No comments: