wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

6.03.2011

We're In.

Well, we are finally in. Moving day was last Saturday. I was surprisingly emotional about leaving our little apartment. I don't do well with change, even if the change is positive. We are settling in well and have most things unpacked. Jake is still working on random things inside the house, plus a lot of things outside, so there is still annoying construction dust that I am constantly cleaning up. But soon enough that will be a thing of the past.

The kids are loving the new house. We have been outside playing most of every day, which has been great! Today was Lily's closing ceremony at school, which was adorable. It is officially summer in our house now.

Tomorrow my little man turns 3! We are having a VERY low key party (if you could even call it that) on Sunday. Jonah picked "Cars" as the theme, so he should have a great time :) I feel kind of bad that we aren't have a big party, like we usually do for the kids' birthdays, but since we just moved, I am just not feeling up to it this time. Thankfully, he is only turning 3 and I don't think he will even notice :)

We have been amazingly busy the past couple of weeks. I am hoping thing will start to slow down now that we are in the house and Lily is finished with school. Once we make the house feel more like a home, I will finally take the "After" pictures and post them :)

new Lauren post divider image

No comments: