wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

2.21.2011

We got it!

Our offer was accepted!

Assuming all goes well, which it should, the house will be ours at the end of next month!

The inspection is tomorrow afternoon. We are already in full swing, figuring out all the work that we need to do, the things we need to buy, how much it's all going to cost and so on. Jake has been doing research like crazy. We already have the kitchen all planned out (along with our new appliances, including a dishwasher!!! I can't wait!) Jake is taking care of planning and researching everything regarding fixing up the house, while I am thinking more about where things will go, what colors the rooms should be, things like that.

Now, this is our first house, and I will admit that I am kind of clueless when it comes to decorating and picking colors and whatnot. If you have any advice, I would love to hear it!

And so our adventure begins :)

new Lauren
post divider image

5 comments:

Missy said...

I'm stopping by from Mingle Monday! Congrats on getting a new house! It is overwhelming to try to figure out how to decorate a new house, but the whole process is so fun! :)

tawna6988 said...

Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that 1 of my blogs interests you too.

http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
http://btrbb.blogspot.com
http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

I also do a weekend blog hop, you can link up on tawnasplan.blogspot.com open every Friday-Sunday!
Thanks
Tawna

Liz said...

How exciting! Congrats on the house...you will love it.

I am not good at decorating...so can't help you there. I will be "listening" to others input tho!

Kerry McCullough said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations :)

Sarah said...

How exciting about the house!! We can't wait to get out of our apartment, so I hope someday soon-ish we have the same exciting news, lol.

Thank you for stopping by, I'm returning the follow!

Sarah
http://carstrucksandteethingrings.blogspot.com