wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

12.06.2010

O Christmas Tree...

This was my first time picking out a tree that was still living! Growing up, we always bought our tree from a Christmas tree stand set up in a parking lot. This was much better! :)
My boys :)
Lily found the tree she wanted! Just her size.
Kate actually allowed daddy to hold her for a good 10 minutes! I think that was the best part of his day :)
There it is! Our tree!
Jonah was pretty excited to decorate.
STAR!

new Lauren post divider image

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I am a new follower.I hope you will follow me back.
Nancy
www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com

Momma Chantal said...

Kate doesn't let Jake hold her? How funny, haha. :)

Let'sMakeADifference said...

Adorable pictures!! I am blog hopping and found your blog. I am now following your blog. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!!