wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

10.06.2010

Topsfield Fair!

We had a great time at the Topsfield Fair on Sunday! The kids are still a bit too little for most of the rides and games, but they loved seeing all the animals! Here's a glimpse into our fun-filled afternoon :)

 We tried SO hard to get a good picture of the 3 kids- this is the best one. It's pretty good, but Lily is holding Kate in an awkward position. Oh well... maybe next time.  
new Lauren post divider image

3 comments:

Tina (Book Couture) said...

Hey! I stumbled onto your blog, and just had to leave a comment telling you how wonderful I think it is! Your design is pretty, and your content is great!

Please keep it up, I've followed you for more. :D

Best Wishes,
●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬●

K said...

Awww....I love doing things like this with my kiddo too!

New follower from Almost Friday!
~K

Crystal said...

Great pictures!

And ecause I think your blog is awesome, I have awarded you 3 blog awards! Check out my site for the info!

Crystal
kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com