wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

10.09.2010

The Big 2-5

Tomorrow (10:10:10) I turn 25. I am pretty excited about this. Every year I await turning a year older. At least for now. At 24, I have already had my 3 babies and have been married almost 5 years. I get excited to turn a year older because I look young for my age. Really young. People have come up to me in the store, while I am pushing my three munchkins, and have asked me if I am 15. Seriously. 15? I think I even got 12 once. Ugh. That's why I enjoy turning a year older. Plus, 25 sounds way older than 24. So, tomorrow night Jake got a sitter for the kids and we get to go out for the night! I even got a new dress (which is so unlike me)- It's going to be great! I am so ready for my night out!!

 Where were you at age 25?

Happy Weekend!
new Lauren post divider image

3 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow. That's so cool that it is 10.10.10. Hope you have a great night out!!

Barefoot Mommy said...

Ugh, I can relate to looking really young. I get told all the time "oh, I thought you were like 15".

Hope you had a great birthday yesterday!

Design It Chic said...

Awwwww happy belated birthday! What a great round day to turn 25(a round age as well:) Oh and I am now following you thanks to Mingle Mondays blog hop, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy blog design tips, you know where to come!
Today we teach another one of our must-know easy blog tutorials, so make sure you don't miss it! Happy Monday!