Crystal over at My Life as a Mom and Wife awarded me 3 awards!! Hooray! Thank you so much Crystal!!
1.Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2.Share 7 things about yourself
3.Pass this on to 7 other great bloggers you recently discovered
4.Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
7 things about me:
- I used to hate Chinese food- now it's one of my favorites (along with Pad Thai).
- I LOVE finding good deals- I can't remember the last time I paid full price for anything for my kids (shoes, clothes, diapers, wipes...) I think it's so fun to find something you love (or need) and get it for an amazing price
- Sometimes I feel like I am not smart enough to have kids- I can't remember anything from school! Hopefully I will still be able to help them with their homework. Maybe it will all come back to me? Let's hope so. At least their dad is smart :)
- We have no debt and are saving to buy our first house. I am just a little excited about it- and by a little, I mean that I dream about how amazing it will be to have a house with space! I can't wait to organize everything!
- One of my best friends is my roommate from college and I am so thankful that we still live near each other and can hang out and that our kids are growing up to be great friends :) Emma and Jonah will make a great couple someday :)
- My hubby is 4 years older than me. It's fun to tease him and remind him that when he was a freshman in high school, I was in 5th grade. He loves that.
- I am an only child. It stinks. That's why I always said that I would have more than 1 kid. Now I have 3! Hopefully that's it for a while. Maybe we'll adopt someday.
Okay, that took more time than I thought it would...
Here are 7 (it said 12, but I don't have time to pick 12 right now) blogs that I love to read- you should check them out too!
A Little King and I
That Mama Gretchen
The TRUTH About Motherhood
The Barefoot Mommy
A Funny Little Peanut
Life on a Stick
Her Good Intentions