wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

9.10.2010

Friday's Blog Hop

Welcome! Since I have recently acquired so many new followers ( Thank you!), I thought I would share a few things about myself, with some recent pictures too:

*I had my first baby one month shy of my 21st birthday.

 *I had my 3rd baby one month after my 24th birthday.


*I still live on a college campus, though not as a student.

 * When Kate was born, I not only delivered her, but the IUD that was trapped in with her during her 9 months in utero (if you want me to write a post about that story, let me know!)

 * I am an only child.

* My 2 "surprise" babies are truly gifts from God, since we were actively trying to prevent getting pregnant, especially with baby #3. But when we were trying to get pregnant with Jonah, it took 5 months! Crazy!

  
* I am so sad that my kids will not grow up knowing my mother-in-law, but am so thankful that she at least got to meet 3 of her grand kids.


*I LOVE my family!!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I think too about how many grandkids mom will never get to meet. She would have loved having so many adorable little ones to hold

Lauren said...

I am a new follower from one of the friday blog hops. You have an adorable blog!!! I love your header... such a great picture. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xoxoxo
Lauren
http://22yroldhousewife.blogspot.com/

Emma B. said...

Thanks for following me, I am now following back! Your family is ADORABLE! Also, I'm very interested in the IUD story if you ever decide to post on that. God had a plan for you and gave you 3 gorgeous children!

~Cheapskate4Life~

Kari said...

Cute family, I love the picture in your header.

I am a new follower from the blog hop! I hope you can stop by and visit my blog.

Have a great day!

Kari
http://shining2save.com

M.O.T.B said...

Oh my, you need to write a store about the IUD!

Rachel said...

hello, cute blog, I am now following back. It took us 6 months for our oldest baby and one lucky shot for the second.

Sassy Sites! said...

Thanks for joining our blog hop over at Sassy Sites! There are some amazing blogs out there, and you are definitely one of them! I'm a follower of yours too! Happy Friday! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

emmy's closet said...

Hi! Following you back from the Buzz on by Thursday Blog Hop! Thanks for joining us! Such cute pics!
:) Sara

Amber said...

I am voting YES on the story about the trapped IUD!

Thanks for stopping by my blog---I am now following you back and looking forward to reading more from you soon! :)

http://www.thestrobel3.blogspot.com