wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

7.13.2010

kids say the darndest things...

"Mommy, why do you have a big belly?"
Because I have an 7 month old?
Because it's nearly impossible to exercise with three kids in tow?
Because I had 3 babies in three years?
Because my body has not been my own since December 2005?
I said none of these things.
Jake said, "Lily, it's not nice to say that to someone"
Sad day for Mommy.

2 comments:

TheChickenista said...

¸.•..¸.•*¨Hopping in from Keeping Company Thursdays! Im your new follower! LOL Sounds like my kids! For 10 yrs I was either preggers or breastfeeding.. My body belonged to them. But now its MY turn. (My youngest is 3)


Hope you can come on by and return the follow!

http://www.chickenista-reviews.blogspot.com
http://www.chickenista.blogspot.com

~Veronica

Off to the next great blog!¸.•..¸.•*¨

Sarah said...

I'm a new follower from Buzz on By Thursday.
I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
I have fun giveaways going on now, including one for an $80 GC to CSNstores.com!