Well, life lately has been extra crazy and busy (what is it about spring?!), so unfortunately, I haven't had a moment for my blog.
So, here are some updates:
- Jonah's eye appointment went well. We found that he has perfect eyes and they are not causing his headaches. Thankfully, we have not had too many issues with his headaches in the past couple of weeks.
- Kate is now 6 months episode free! We are thrilled that she has gone this long without an episode and are praying that it continues!
- Our adoption journey is on hold for now- we discovered that our house is currently not big enough. Because our house has fairly small bedrooms, especially Jonah's room, it doesn't allow each child to have the amount of room required by the state to add another child. The door is not closed, but it seems that we will have to wait until we move, or add on to our house.
- Jake and I are still looking into homeschooling, but we are waiting to make our final decision until we hear more about other doors possibly opening regarding Jake's job.
- Since Jonah was 2, he has had a lot of issues with his tonsils. Each year he gets strep or a viral infection at least 4 times, usually more. And each year, the number seems to keep going up. So, next month he has an appointment with an ENT- ear, nose and throat doctor. Jake and I are hoping that we can get Jonah's tonsils out. Jonah has an infection right now and the poor guy- his throat is in rough shape.
- Jonah graduates from preschool and turns 5 in just 2 weeks!
-Lily has been doing GREAT in soccer and scored her first goal last week!
Things have been so busy lately, but I am hoping they will start to slow down in a few weeks. Then maybe I can get out some good blog posts :)