wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

6.20.2011

New pictures :)

Well, it's been a while since I've updated anything, things have been a bit crazy around here lately.

I have great news- Jonah is finally potty trained! Yahoo! Once he was ready, it went really fast and was pretty easy. He has about 1 accident per day, some days with no accidents. I am thrilled that we finally, after 19 months, have only one kid in diapers!

Things with the house are going well. Jake is currently in the middle of building our new screened-in porch. Once that is done, he can finish the siding on the back of the house. Once we get some pictures hung, I will take pictures and maybe even a video of the inside all finished. It looks great!

Here are some new pictures of the kids, aka, my favorite little people :)












new Laurenpost divider image


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great pictures Lauren! Was that a worm Jonah was holding? I love the one of Jake and Jonah mowing the lawn! It seems to me that Marc used to do that with his Dad.