wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

9.27.2010

Lily and the Ladybug

Well, I admit, I have been a blog slacker. Sorry folks. There's just not enough time in the day, and I'm not about to miss out on even one minute of sleep just to blog (don't get me wrong, I do love blogging and have actually been going a little overboard lately, but sleep is just too important to me). But, we've had a lot on our plates lately. One big thing on our minds has been a house. It's a really long, somewhat complicated story, so I'll just say, please pray that this will work out! It seems that God is lining things up and everything is really going in the right direction. But it's still up in the air. So please pray with us! If more comes of this, I will say more, but for now, just pray :)

Anyway, the other day, while out for one of our daily walks, a ladybug landed on me, and Lily was just crazy about this ladybug. She named him Mr. Ladybug, and was just so cute holding him and watching him crawl around on her :)
Laughing as  he crawls on her fingers.

She may or may not be squishing him in between her fingers right here. She was so excited to hold him and she was afraid he would fly away, hence the squishing. He actually did survive!

We bumped into Daddy while on our walk and Lily was beyond excited to show her new friend off. He did eventually fly away- to "find some lunch".  


new Lauren post divider image

4 comments:

Jeska said...

Aww cute munchkins! Thanks for stopping by my blog I'm now following you back!

Jaime ~ The Etsy Shop Spotlight said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from Mingle Monday!

Kristin said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Our Funny Little Family said...

You've been tagged, and I'd love to hear your answers!

http://funnylittlepeanut.blogspot.com/2010/09/ive-been-tagged.html