wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

7.12.2010

How to beat a case of the Mondays

Run around, swim, and water flowers...

butt. naked.

First she asked to play outside.

Okay, no problem. Have fun!



Then she comes in with wet clothes and asks if she can play in the pool with her clothes on. Okay, but don't come crying to me when you are upset that your clothes are wet.



Then I go out to check on her only to see a pile of wet clothes on the ground and a very naked girl splashing and swimming in the pool.

Okay, but you need sunscreen so you don't burn that white bum. I think this is the first time it's seen sunlight.



Later she proceeds to walk around, still very naked, with only a bucket in hand, watering all of the flowers.

I couldn't help but smile.



My very spirited girl was living up to her temperament.

But it was just what we needed to cure our case of the Mondays :)