To start off our bakery trip, I told Lily to pick out a "special outfit". This is what she picked out! She looked SO cute!!
Next, I told her to go pick a "special book" to bring in the car. She was quite excited about this. She picked "God Thinks You're Wonderful" By Max Lucado. I can't believe she didn't pick a princess book!
Jonah and Lily excited to head out to the bakery!
I told Lily that she could pick anything she wanted (even if it was a cupcake), but she wanted the donut covered in sprinkles- her favorite :)
Sprinkle Mouth!
We had a great trip to the bakery. Thank you Lily for earning your 10 stars! We can't wait to celebrate together as a family when you get 10 more stars! (She already has 5!!)
1 comment:
I'm so impressed that this system works :) And on the plus side you get to go to the bakery... I'm going to have to keep this in mind for emma!
Post a Comment