Saturday, they had their own Oktoberfest party down at the college and Jake was recruited to run the tractor for the hayride. Since my SIL was down visiting for the day, we decided to take the kids down before bedtime to go for a ride! The kids had lots of fun, and they had lots of tasty treats like cider donuts, giant pretzels, cider, and caramel apples.
 |
| Lily with my sister-in-law Beth. We are very sad that she is moving to Maryland at the end of the month- we are going to miss you SO much Beth! |
 |
| Jake took Lily on a tractor ride- she LOVED it! |
 |
| Caught Kate mid-smile... but it's still cute! :) |
7 comments:
Beautiful kids!! Looks like so much fun was had! :) I'm stopping by from Mingle Monday! Check me out when you get the chance.
Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs
I am your newest follower from Mingle Monday. Great Blog. http://theadviceofamadmother.blogspot.com
CUTE FAMILY!
Beautiful family! New follower from TTA! Hope you can stop by and return the follow :)
http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/
Hi! I'm a new follower from FMBT! I love your photos - beautiful!
http://tidbitsfromamom.blogspot.com
http://dearheartdesigns.blogspot.com
What a beautiful family... New follower.. and looking forward to you swinging by....
http://dementedchaoz.blogspot.com/
Cute Blog!
I’m your newest follower Happy Tuesday!!
I would love for you to stop by...
Thanks,
Lisa C.
http://mommyingonthefly.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful family you have. I'm your newest follower. Thanks for following me too and I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to return the favor. I've had nonstop house guests for the past few weeks. :) I'm jealous of your sweater weather. We're still in shorts and t-shirts here in Florida. :)
BTW, about your IUD post, thought you'd find it interesting that my youngest was born 3 years AFTER I had my tubes tied!!! I kid you not! Haha! Looking forward to getting to know you.
Lynn
www.bradybunchplus1.blogspot.com
Post a Comment