wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

12.12.2012

Big Day.


Tomorrow is a big day for our littlest munchkin.

Tomorrow we head into Boston for her appointment at the neuro-metabolic clinic at children's hospital.

Tomorrow we are expecting to get Kate's official CyclicVomiting diagnosis. 

I am actually really looking forward  to this appointment and can't wait to sort through her lab work and figure out what it means. 

I can't wait to be done with these big appointments and to have an answer for our girl. 

Keep us in prayer tomorrow afternoon, 1pm to be exact. All along I have been praying for an answer to Kate's vomiting issues and I am really praying that tomorrow is the day that we finally get that answer. 

As usual, Kate is awesome and has been looking forward to her appointment all week. 

I will do my best to post tomorrow night and let you all know how our appointment went! 


new Lauren





post divider image

No comments: