wife to Jake, mommy to my 3 crazy munchkins, Lily (7), Jonah (5.5) and Kate (4). Taking this crazy blessed life one day at a time.

9.20.2010

Having kids is expensive!

We all know how much it costs having kids, and how important it is to save money. Even if we are super thrifty, it still adds up.

Will you help us win $1,000 by voting for this cutie??


Lily's picture has been chosen by Parents Magazine to be in the running to win "Kid of the Week" photo contest! But we need YOUR votes! You can vote once a day, each day this week.

Please go HERE to Vote! 

Thank You!



new Lauren post divider image

10 comments:

Rachel said...

I have voted, hope I remember to vote the rest of the week. GOOD LUCK!!

Fiona Designs said...

Hi,
I am your newest follower through Tuesday Tag-Along - would love a follow back at:

http://fionadesigns.blogspot.com/

Fiona

Ms. Diva said...

What beautiful shots!!! I love the black and white shot!! Thanbks for the follow and I am following you back!!!

Anisha said...

Hi I'm following you from follow back Tuesdays!!! I agree kids are very expensive, I have 4 girls.....yikes! I hope your little one wins.
Follow me @ www.happychaoticfamily.com

Tish said...

I'm your newest follower, and I went and voted! ;) Good luck, I hope you win!! :)

http://mymommyquacks.blogspot.com

Stephanie M. Page said...

How adorable! =)

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Following you on a blog hop and am following you. Voted too...good luck with that!
Corinne @http://www.everydaygyaan.com

Auntie E said...

Love those closed eye and smile. what joy she most bring you.
My WW link for you Making it easier to visit each other.

Cindy said...

voted for your adorable little lady! Good luck!!

I am your newest follower.. stop by and visit when you get a moment
http://cindyseesit.blogspot.com/
Cindy